Sat, Jan 22|
Player Registration for Music4Life String Orchestra 2022 Spring
Join string musicians of all ages and all skill levels for an exciting Winter/Spring musical session. January 22nd to June 18th 2022.
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2022, 4:15 p.m. EST – Jun 18, 2022, 4:15 p.m. EDT
About The Event
Join string musicians of all ages and all skill levels for an exciting season of rehearsals, recordings and performances:
- Open to all ages and all skill levels
- Violin, Viola, Cello and Double Bass Sectionals lead by our professional experienced music teachers
- Keep up your playing skills, learn new repertoire and participate in our performances
Winter/Spring 2022 Session details: This season will begin as virtual rehearsals occuring Saturdays starting January 22nd from 4:15pm to 5:30 pm EST. We plan to return to in-person rehearsals in February 2022 but this will depend on the COVID 19 reopening status in the durham region. Our season will end with a final concert in May 2022 and some additional community performances in June. The season end date will be either June 11th or June 18th depending on the schedule for our planned community events.
Orchestra participants must follow all COVID 19 protocols to attend rehearsals as outlined below. (protocols are as of January 2nd, 2022)
COVID-19 Protocols for in person rehearsal
All in-person rehearsal attendees must follow the Music4Life COVID-19 protocols as outlined here:
- On the day of rehearsal, attendee must submit our COVID-19 screening form . If you are unable to answer the questions as needed to pass screening, you will not be able to attend rehearsal.
- Attendee must arrive and enter the building within their set entry time window to manage check in volume. If you arrive ahead of your time window please stay outside until your designated window.
- Attendee must check in with the city attendant before entering the rehearsal space.
- Attendee must show proof of second vaccination to the city attendant.
- Parents or guardians of our youth players may enter the rehearsal space for the purposes of assisting your child with check in and showing proof of vaccination. Parents or guardians cannot stay for the rehearsal due to capacity limits in the building.
- Attendee must wear a proper facial mask while in the rehearsal space. Masks must fully cover the nose and mouth and remain on throughout rehearsal
- Attendee must respect social distance protocols with all other players and are asked to maintain 2-3 feet of distance from others when seated and when moving around the rehearsal space unless you are already within the same household or social circle of players.
- Attendee will use the designated areas for their instrument section to unpack their instrument.
- Attendee will take personal belongings to their seat during rehearsal to avoid unnecessary wondering through our rehearsal space. Instrument cases can remain in the designated areas until rehearsal is over.
- Attendees will exit rehearsal during their set exit time window to manage exit volumes. (see exit time windows below). Players are asked to exit the building in a timely manner. IF you do wish to socialize with other players please do so outside the building.
Please feel free to reach out to info@Music4lifeEnsemble.ca OR call 647-980-8683 with any questions. Session details are provided to registered participants only.
We look forward to having you join us for our Winter/Spring 2022 Season!
Spring 2022 Seat Jan - June
one seat for Winter/Spring 2022 session running January 22nd to June 18th. This season is being designed to be a combination of virtual and in person rehearsals with an in person Concert in May 2022. In person rehearsals will only occur in accordance to the guidelines outlined by our government and health professionals in the province of Ontario.
Spring 2022 VIRTUAL Seat
one VIRTUAL seat for Winter/Spring 2022 session running January 22nd to June 18th. This season is being designed to be a combination of virtual and in person rehearsals with a final Concert in May 2022. In person rehearsals will only occur in accordance to the guidelines outlined by our government and health professionals in the province of Ontario.